Sunday, June 27, 2021

Order of Worship June 27

 



CENTERING PRAYER

By your grace I arise from my bed this morning, Lord; by the power of your Spirit, I draw my breath. As the dawn brightens into day, enlighten my mind with your truth and open my heart to all those I meet, that I might reflect the light of Jesus Christ, in whose name I give thanks and praise. Amen. 

 PRELUDE      Praising!      Martin 

WELCOME and ANNOUNCEMENTS 

CALL TO WORSHIP  

I wait for the Lord, 

my soul waits, and in God’s word I hope.  

My soul waits for the Lord more than those who watch for the morning,  

more than those who watch for the morning.  

In faith, let us turn to our God, whose love is sure. 

 † HYMN      “Great is Thy Faithfulness”      Hymnal #39

PRAYER OF CONFESSION  

Trusting you does not always come easy when each day we are faced with the ugliness of the world. We do not believe that love conquers fear. We are not convinced that power comes through weakness. We cannot conceive how you could heal us. Forgive our lack of faith, O God, and renew our trust in you, for we would be disciples of Jesus, in whose name we pray. Amen. 

 ASSURANCE OF GRACE

 † SHARING THE PEACE OF CHRIST 

The peace of Christ be with you. And also with you. 

†GLORIA PATRI 

TIME WITH CHILDREN (Children 5th grade and younger may leave to attend Sunday School*) 

SCRIPTURE Mark 5: 21– 43 

SERMON     “Great Faithfulness”      Rev. MP Panco 

† AFFIRMATION OF FAITH Westminster Confession of Faith, Shorter Catechism 

Question One Q. What is our chief end? A. Our chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy God forever. 

OFFERING 

† THE DOXOLOGY 

PRAYERS OF THE PEOPLE AND THE LORD’S PRAYER 

† HYMN       “I Want Jesus To Walk With Me”      Hymnal #775 

† CHARGE AND BLESSING 

† BENEDICTION      “We Are Marching in the Light of God”      Hymnal #853 

POSTLUDE      Promenade      Cain 

†You are invited to stand, as you are able. 


No comments:

Post a Comment