Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Psalm23: What It Means To Me



You Lord are my ever-present keeper and refuge.

You are the one I can always depend on to have my best interest.

You protect me from harm and make me feel secure.

You care for me like no one else can with a love that is unconditional

You provide me with a peace that only You can give.

You are always there to listen, counsel and patiently guide me.

You continually bless me, even though I am so undeserving.

You encourage me when I fall short and forgive me when I fail.

Even in my most difficult times and, as I face my last days, You will be with me, comforting me and taking away my fear.

I know You will always be there to guide, protect and lovingly care for me not only now, on this earth, but for all eternity.

I also know this love is a blessing from You and is not deserved or earned.



Kay Merz

Photo by Mael BALLAND on Unsplash

While studying the Psalms in Sunday School Class, Pastor Dave Burgess, encouraged us to think about other ways of stating the 23rd Psalm since most of us don't really have shepherds in our lives.   We are grateful for all who agreed to share their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment