Sunday, January 25, 2015

Worship from Jan. 18


PRAYER IN PREPARATION FOR WORSHIP:  O God, you are infinite, eternal and unchangeable, glorious in holiness, full of love and compassion, abundant in grace and truth.  Your works everywhere praise you, and your glory is revealed in Jesus Christ our Savior.  Therefore we praise you, blessed and holy Trinity, one God, forever and ever.  Amen.

Leader:      We are in the presence of the Almighty God;
People:      The maker of Heaven and Earth.
Leader:      We are here to honor our creator,
People:      to revel in God's boundless Love for us.
Leader:      Together, let us love God through our worship.

Lord, I know that You love me.  I also know that there is no way that I can ever repay You for what You have done for me.  But for some reason I keep trying.  I act as if I were an intruder in the Kingdom, rather than a child of the King.  Please open my eyes and help me to see the depth and breadth and height of Your love for me, so that I can live as one who knows You will always love me. Amen.

Click here for the sermon "Looking for Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment