Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Season for Severe Weather

The following information is taken from FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), Region 7.
With the potential for severe weather across the plains and several Midwestern states, please be prepared and stay informed.
“As the threat of severe weather develops, listen to a Weather Radio and local newscasts, monitor digital media feeds for updates and follow the  instructions provided by local emergency officials.” Anticipating severe weather, treat this as a reminder - everyone needs a family emergency plan as we can’t always anticipate when or where a disaster might strike.
As your St Mark Emergency Disaster Preparedness Manager, I've already provided you basic information on how to create your family’s emergency plan.  If you would like further information you can obtain a "Ready in Three" booklet from the St Mark Visitors Center or click on this link:   http://www.ready.gov/make-a-plan.
Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment