Thursday, May 12, 2016

Red Tent: Lois and Eunice

In ancient times the Red Tent was a safe and sacred space where women gathered to experience,
share, celebrate and mourn the rhythms of life of a woman.

Today, our Red Tent gathering at St. Mark Presbyterian is a safe and sacred space for all who gather.

Join us in Fellowship Hall 9:30-10:30 am as we study Girlfriends: Exploring Women’s Relationships in the Bible by Barbara Essex.



2 Timothy 1:5-7King James Version (KJV)

5 When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.
6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment