Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Statement of Faith by Confirmand, Part 5

I believe in many things, like how Jesus died for our sins, how there is faith in this life and the next one, and how God loves everyone. We are all His children and He loves us with all of His heart. I know when we do wrong things or we walk down the wrong path, God will be there to help us and forgive us for what we did or what we said. I believe God sits in heaven watching us as we live our lives and when we die we will go to heaven. I believe there is hope in the mind and in the heart. I believe in the teachings of the Bible and we go to church to worship our God. I believe in God and his one and only son. I believe the Holy Ghost conceived Jesus Christ and Jesus was born from the Virgin Mary. I know Jesus died for all of our sins. I also know how much He loves each and everyone of us. I will follow the words of God the father almighty and his only son, Jesus Christ. I believe God will bring peace, joy, faith, and hope to all of the people who follow Him.

One time when I needed God the most, He was there. When I had thought all faith was lost, He was there. God has helped me through a lot. When we found out my dog Marley was sick, I didn’t know how I would get through it. I had loved her for a long time and I was crushed. I didn’t know what to do. When she passed, I turned to God to give me the strength to get through it. It took a long time, but eventually my faith in God helped me get over the fact my best friend was gone. I prayed to Him every night asking for Him to ease my pain, and in the end, He did.

God is also with me while I am running down the lacrosse field with the ball. God is with me when I am taking a test at school. God is with me when I am laughing with my friends. God is with me while I audition for solos in choir.

He is always with me and I know He sees everything I say and do. I know He loves me and I love Him. Because I love Him, I know I will be going to heaven. When I go to sleep at night and think of what it’s like up there in heaven. I think we all have a heaven; a safe place God is creating everyday as we live down here on Earth. I think my heaven will be filled with all of the things that make me happy. All the things to make me smile and laugh. I believe if you believe in God you will go to heaven. I also believe no matter how many mistakes we make God will always have an unconditional love for every single one of us. Like I said before, I believe in many things, but trusting God has chosen and made my path is the one thing I believe in the most. I know I have many purposes on this planet, and I know one of them is following God’s path He has created for me.

Emily C.

No comments:

Post a Comment