Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Statement of Faith by Confirmand, Part 6


Faith Statement
I believe in God, the Father, Son Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, and Holy Spirit. God is the father almighty who created Heaven and Earth. I believe in the Bible, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. I believe what is written in the Bible. I love the Church, going to the services provided, and the worship in and out of Church. I believe in worshiping our Lord and showing My love for the Lord. Worshiping the Lord doesn’t always have to be inside Church. I believe in sin and to pray for forgiveness. Every night before I go to sleep, I pray silently on my bed thanking the Lord for all the good in my life and how thankful I am and for the good the world. I pray for forgiveness for things I have ever said or done that may have hurt someone. I also pray for strength to those who need it and there is a specific person I say a special prayer for every night. I pray for her to get better and for a lifting of her struggles. I believe that forgiveness isn’t hard to come by from the Lord, for the Lord loves everyone. I have faith in God helping others with their struggles. I will worship the Lord during the life I have. I have hope in everything. I can find hope in situations that may seem hopeless. I believe that when I die, my soul will go to Heaven, that I will continue to be blessed by God and become an Angel. Although God cannot be seen, God can be felt and moved through others. I have seen God through love, happiness and passion. I have seen God in myself through love for my family, friends, pets and happiness with laughing spending time with the ones I love and doing the things I love. I also see God through my passion for dance, cheer, babysitting, and making friends. I believe that God is all around us, and He isn’t hard to see or feel.

Lindsey P.

No comments:

Post a Comment