Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Statement of Faith by Confirmand, Part 12

Faith guides me and helps me move forward in my actions and in forming my beliefs and my words. I have faith in God, our Father; Jesus, his son who gave his life for me; and, in the Holy Spirit who teaches me and connects me to God. This is a hopeful and comforting message. When I come to Church, I feel connected to God, through studying the Bible, participating in worship and prayer. I have more to learn and understand about God, but this year has helped me grow in my faith. I understand that I can ask for forgiveness for my sins. This lesson is powerful because I can keep trying to be the person God wants me to be. I can use prayer to talk to God, to ask for help, to show how thankful I am, and for hope.

Jack W.

No comments:

Post a Comment