Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Statement of Faith by Confirmand, Part 13

I believe in God, my Creator, my Protector, my Father. I believe in Jesus, God’s son who died for my sins. I believe in the Holy Spirit, who was sent by God to lead me to truth and understanding. I will rely on the Bible, which is God’s word, as a guide for the way I live my life. I will rely on my Church for knowledge, for support, for reassurance. I will do my best to remember to pray to God; I will rely on prayer to help me make important decisions, to help me cope and understand difficult issues, and to give myself hope. I will do my best to use Jesus as an example in my actions and words; I will try to be accepting of people different than myself, forgiving of those who hurt me, and helpful to others.

Jame W.

No comments:

Post a Comment