Tuesday, October 29, 2019

This I Believe…….


by Doris Martin

I believe in God.

I believe bad things happen to good people and it is not God’s fault.

I believe in complimenting someone every day.

I believe in being a good listener.

I believe in being conscientious and sensitive to others’ feelings.

I believe in following your heart but taking your brain with you!

I believe in keeping my distance from toxic and negative people if possible.

I believe in being a positive person with God’s help.

I believe the less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

I believe in helping others if they want my help.

I believe in keeping centered by praying to God daily and in taking care of my body by exercise and eating well.

I believe in hugging those I care about.

I believe in telling my family members that I love them.

I believe in writing thank you notes to show my appreciation and sending birthday cards to let those I care about know that I’m thinking of them.

I believe a sense of humor is important to get through life.

I believe that music lifts your spirits.

I believe that God has made me who I am to be a strong child and adult to get me through good times and bad.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you get right to the point about bad things and God. It is a matter of belief and trust, rather than argument.
    I also really like following your heart but taking your brain with you. As Anne Lamott says, Much of truth is paradox. So listen to both heart and brain.

    ReplyDelete