Tuesday, March 22, 2022

23rd Psalm: My Guardian



The Lord is my Guardian 

He helps me make good decisions. 

His example shows me how to live. 

He helps me grow stronger and think more clearly. 

He refreshes me with his presence. 

He takes my fears away and they drop like leaves at my feet. 

He gives me patience with my unvaccinated sisters. 

He helps me forgive them as he has forgiven me for my sins. 

When I come to the end of my life, he promises me that I can live with him in his house forever.

Judy Richardson

Photo by Klim Musalimov on Unsplash

While studying the Psalms in Sunday School Class, Pastor Dave Burgess, encouraged us to think about other ways of stating the 23rd Psalm since most of us don't really have shepherds in our lives.   We are grateful for all who agreed to share their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment