Tuesday, March 1, 2022

23rd Psalm: My Travel Guide

 

Duke Kahanamoku with open arms
welcoming visitors to Waikiki.

The Lord is my Travel Guide, I have no need for travel agents.

You help me plan carefully; 

You lead me to scenes of quiet beauty.

You restore my amazement of your creation; 

You guide me on spectacular hiking trails.

Even though my plane flies through turbulence; I try to have no fear, for I keep reminding myself that you are with me; Surely your guidance to those that designed and maintain the plane will keep it from crashing.

You prepare a travel plan for me that I know will be altered by so many people in so many ways; But I hear your voice reminding me to be tolerant and patient.

Surely my vacation travel will result in memories that I will cherish all the remaining days of my life, And I look forward to sharing the highlights with all that have an interest.


Loren Polak


While studying the Psalms in Sunday School Class, Pastor Dave Burgess, encouraged us to think about other ways of stating the 23rd Psalm since most of us don't really have shepherds in our lives.   We are grateful for all who agreed to share their thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment