Sunday, November 16, 2014

Worship November 9


PRAYER IN PREPARATION FOR WORSHIP:  Lord, I have come to this place to know You more fully.  I open my heart to You and ask You to speak to me.  Show me Your face and help me see
myself as You see me.  May I then allow You to shape me into the person You long for me to be.  I pray this in Your holy name, Amen
                                                                  
CALL TO WORSHIP
Leader:        How can we repay the Lord for all of His goodness to us?
People:       We will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord.
All:               We will fulfill our vows to the Lord in the presence of all His people.
Leader:        Let us open our hearts and worship our God.

PRAYER OF CONFESSION
Lord, You have provided for us in so many wonderful ways.  One of Your greatest gifts to us is the gift of each other.  You created us to live in relationship with others, but because of sin we have been alienated, not only from You, but from our brothers and sisters.  When You called Your church into being, You gave us the vehicle to break down the walls that we have built around us, so that we can know Your love as we experience it in our life together as part of Your church.  Please help us break down the barriers that keep us from experiencing Your love through each other and thank You for giving us this way to have a glimpse of Your great gift.  In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 For the sermon on November 9, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment