Tuesday, April 19, 2022

23rd Psalm: My Protector

 The Lord is my protector, I shall not worry

He helps me rest when I am weary

He leads me through stressful days

He restores my attitude.

He helps me to make decisions,

Ones that will be right and good

Even though I walk through some dark days of health

I fear no cancer or other illness

For my protector is always with me

Your love and guidance

Comforts me


I know you prepare a place for me in heaven

Where no worry or fear exists

I feel your loving and healing hand upon me

I feel so safe and unafraid

Surely your love and protection

Will continue to be with me the rest of my life

And someday I will dwell with you

Forever.

Sharon Cardwell

Photo by National Cancer Institute on Unsplash

Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment