Friday, March 2, 2018

Feasting on the Word: Covenant Living

This Adult class meets Sunday, 9:30-10:15 AM in Fellowship Hall.  Join us March 4.


Exodus 20:1-7 New Century Version (NCV)

The Ten Commandments

20 Then God spoke all these words:
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt where you were slaves.
“You must not have any other gods except me.
“You must not make for yourselves an idol that looks like anything in the sky above or on the earth below or in the water below the land. You must not worship or serve any idol, because I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God. If you hate me, I will punish your children, and even your grandchildren and great-grandchildren. But I show kindness to thousands who love me and obey my commands.
“You must not use the name of the Lord your God thoughtlessly; the Lord will punish anyone who misuses his name.
New Century Version (NCV)
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Read the Gospels in 40 Days: Matthew 12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment