Monday, March 19, 2018

Marion Medical Mission: First Drink of Water

I still get goosebumps when I remember one baby who toddled up to the well, just as we were packing up to leave. It was about noon, and the sun was crazy hot. I wiped my forehead and looked over as a tiny little girl was reaching into the flow of water and sipping her very first clear, cold water.  I realized the importance of clean water, but I hadn't considered that a cold drink of water is impossible when one drinks from a mud  puddle.  This toddler squealed with joy as she experienced the result of donations to Marion Medical Mission.

Your donations made our work possible -- you are changing lives, not just now, but for many generations to come!  

Kimberly Richey
--
Kimberly Richey will be joining us on March 25 at 9:20 Sunday School class to talk more about the Marion Medical Mission.


Read the Gospels in 40 Days: John 14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment