Saturday, March 30, 2013

Holy Week

Stations of the Cross
Artist:  Charles Long


Daily Readings for Saturday, March 30, 2013




MORNING PSALM 43
1   Vindicate me, O God, and defend my cause 
          against an ungodly people; 
     from those who are deceitful and unjust 
          deliver me! 
2   For you are the God in whom I take refuge; 
          why have you cast me off? 
     Why must I walk about mournfully 
          because of the oppression of the enemy?



3   O send out your light and your truth; 
          let them lead me; 
     let them bring me to your holy hill 
          and to your dwelling. 
4   Then I will go to the altar of God, 
          to God my exceeding joy; 
     and I will praise you with the harp, 
          O God, my God.


5   Why are you cast down, O my soul, 
          and why are you disquieted within me? 
     Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, 
          my help and my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment